About the Maryland Department of Labor, Licensing and Regulation (DLLR)
The Maryland Department of Labor, Licensing and Regulation (DLLR) is committed to safeguarding and protecting Marylanders. We're proud to support the economic stability of the state by providing businesses, the workforce and the consuming public with high quality customer-focused regulatory, employment and training services.
The Maryland Department of Labor, Licensing and Regulation (DLLR) continues to change Maryland for the better by providing a predictable and inclusive regulatory environment through efficient and responsive processes. DLLR safeguards Maryland's work environments through outreach and educational programs, by establishing partnerships and encouraging ongoing improvements in workplace safety and health. We're fostering economic growth through our collaborative, comprehensive employment and job training programs that best ensure Maryland workers have the skills Maryland employers need to succeed and grow into the future. Our vision for Maryland drives the work of the Department’s employees each and every day.
The State of Maryland pledges to provide constituents, businesses, customers, and stakeholders with services in the following manner:
- Friendly and Courteous: We will be helpful and supportive and have a positive attitude and passion for what we do.
- Timely and Responsive: We will be proactive, take initiative, and will try to anticipate your needs.
- Accurate and Consistent: We will always aim for 100% accuracy, and be consistent in how we interpret and implement State policies and procedures.
- Accessible and Convenient: We will continue to simplify and improve access to information and resources.
- Truthful and Transparent: We will advance a culture of honesty, clarity, and trust.
- Resolution: We will inform constituents clearly and concisely and provide assistance in a timely manner.
For more information on the State of Maryland's customer service program, or to submit a suggestion, please visit Maryland.gov/CustomerService.
DLLR is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Program.
Auxiliary Aids and Services are Available Upon Request to Individuals with Disabilities
We hope you find your visit informative, useful and enjoyable!