Required: Information on Business Activities - Financial Regulation
Provide a detailed description of the proposed business activities, which the applicant seeks to conduct in the State of Maryland, including:
- description of the applicant's business model (flow of funds if applying for money transmission license);
- services contemplated to be provided to Maryland consumers;
- copies of the applicant's policies that address internal controls and compliance;
- list of vendor or affiliate relationships, and the activities and/or services that the proposed vendors or affiliates will provide; and
- copies of representative contracts, consumer agreements, disclosures, and any other relevant documents that are required by Maryland law to be used in the proposed business business activities.