Benchmarks of Success for the Workforce System - Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA)
Placing people before performance means that Maryland’s workforce system is dedicated to focusing its efforts on those who need our assistance the most and improving the lives of Marylanders.
Benchmarks of Success
View the transcript of this video
Benchmarks of Success is a leadership tool that reflects a shared vision of excellence among the State’s workforce system partners – five strategic goals are organized around an overall vision to increase the earning capacity of Marylanders…
- By maximizing access to employment,
- By maximizing access to and use of skills and credentialing
- By maximizing access to and use of life management skills,
- By eliminating barriers to employment through the use of supportive services, and
- By strengthening and enhancing the effectiveness and efficiency of the workforce system.
- General Information
- Executive Steering
- WIOA Alignment
- Data and Dashboard
- Professional Development and Technical Assistance
Stay tuned on this webpage for additional information in the coming weeks and months as implementation of this important initiative takes shape.