Download this poster (PDF document,
352KB, download Adobe Acrobat for free)
1. USE YOUR OLD (Citi) CARD.
- You should continue to use your old card until the balance is $0.
- As of December 02, 2013, benefits will no longer be added to this card.
- You DO NOT need to contact CITI to STOP your direct fund transfer to your personal account.
2. RECEIVE AND ACTIVATE YOUR NEW (Bank of America) CARD.
- Between November 18 and November 22, 2013, new cards will be mailed.
- As soon as you receive your new card, you should immediately activate it.
- You DO need to access the Bank of America website after receiving your new debit card, so you can
START or CONTINUE using direct funds transfer to your personal account.
3. START USING YOUR NEW CARD IN DECEMBER.
- Use your new card at Visa® banks, ATMs and merchants worldwide.
4. WHY DID I GET A NEW CARD?
- Just as you comparison shop for the products and services you use at home, the State of Maryland routinely renegotiates its
contracts for the products and services utilized on behalf of the citizens of Maryland.
- Through this process, the State of Maryland determined that the new program will offer cardholders increased services.
Debit Card Information - Prepaid Card
Versión en Español