Zap the Gap - Career Pathways - Workforce Development & Adult Learning
- Eight students who completed the CNA training last December began PCT training and their ESL support class in January.
- Eight ESL learners were accepted and invited to participate in the second cohort of the program. They began Phase I of the training with the Career Exploration and Essential Skills in January.
- Second cohort students received vouchers from the Workforce office to register for the CNA training classes and to buy the clothing and necessary equipment for the class.
- Second cohort students are working on completing all the requirements necessary to complete their clinical rotation upon completion of the CNA course.
- Second cohort students began their CNA training in February and will graduate in early April 2019.